Debris hitting gutters or collecting in gutters, ice build-up and thawing can prevent water from successfully entering and existing the downspouts. Damaged gutters should be promptly fixed or replaced to prevent bigger problems, such as water build-up in the foundation and walls. MJM Restoration Inc. can properly install the gutters to act as a shield to minimize the water build-up.
Over the years, ice, snow, tree limbs, squirrels and other causes can damage gutters causing them to pull away from your home's fascia boards.
If you are unsure of your gutter problem, worry no more. MJM Restoration, Inc. can inform you what would be best going forward, whether it would be best to install new gutters, simply clean the gutters or repair your existing gutter system. Our licensed, bonded and insured staff is ready to assist you with your gutter needs.
Gutters are essential for:
1. Moisture Control - Keep basements dry of conditions by controlling roof drainage
2. Foundation Protection - Reduce the amount of water that enters at the foundation wall
3. Protect Back-Fill - Prevent topsoil erosion to prevent future structural damage
4. Shield Windows and Doors - Roof drainage will direct water away from sensitive areas
5. Protect Landscaping - Standing water can attract ants, roaches and termites
6. Protect Fascia - Quickly remove water away from rafter and joints
7. Increase Roof Overhang - Provides additional shielding of windows and doors, improving drying times and moisture levels
8. Prevents Splash-Back - Keeps siding looking new by preventing splash back of dirt, grass and minerals causing stains
9. Decorative Detail - Accent the architecture of the home. Available in various styles, colors and metals
10. Rainwater Collection - Easiest way to water your lawn and plants.
Contact us today for gutter restoration or any other service.